Posts tagged ‘change of religion’


1. After the religious ceremony of change, the individual concerned has to notify the change of religion in one of the local leading newspapers.
2. The individual has to make an affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper attested by First class Magistrate/ Notary/ Oath Commissioner.
3. A printing matter needs to be prepared in the form of a specimen provided by the department of Publication of the Central Government.
4. The news paper publication (in Original), the Affidavit in Original, two Passport size photographs and the printing matter in original should be sent to the controller of publication, the department of publication, civil lines, Delhi-54, along with applicable fees for publication in Official gazette of India, Part IV.